Ethical Research using Reference Management SystemSpeaker: Kayal Padmanandam – Hyderabad, India
Topic(s): Society and the Computing Profession
Research ethics talks about the guidelines for the responsible conduct of research. Reference management System is one of the modules of Research Ethics where researchers can organize the research work with full- text documents and associated metadata, generate Intext-citation and list of references. This topic talks about how to make the job of a researcher easy with Reference Management System.
Topics covered in the lecture:
• Awareness about Reference Management System.
• Open source Reference Management Tool.
• How to avoid unintentional Plagiarism
• Maintain Full-text scholarly Citation
• Maintain ages of old literature
• Easy reference and citation
About this LectureNumber of Slides: 50
Duration: 120 minutes
Languages Available: English
Request this Lecture
To request this particular lecture, please complete this online form.
Request a Tour
To request a tour with this speaker, please complete this online form.
All requests will be sent to ACM headquarters for review.