Developing quick chatbots using IBM Watson ConversationSpeaker: Ashish Seth – Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Topic(s): Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural language processing
Chatbots have become extraordinarily popular in recent years largely due to dramatic advancements in machine learning and other underlying technologies. They are often described as one of the most advanced and promising expressions of interaction between humans and machines. However, from a technological point of view, a chatbot only represents the natural evolution of a question-answering system leveraging Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Nowadays, chatbots are becoming popular; these applications streamline interactions between people and services, enhancing customer experience. At the same time, they offer companies new opportunities to improve the customer’s engagement process and operational efficiency by reducing the typical cost of customer service. To be successful, a chatbot solution should be able to effectively perform both of these tasks. Today’s chatbots are smarter, more responsive, and more useful – and we’re likely to see even more of them in the coming years.
The key points of lecture are as follows
• creating an account at IBM cloud and getting familiar with workspace
• to explore various tool provided to learn various emerging technologies
• understanding key elements of chatbots development such as Intents, Entities, Dialog
• developing a quick chatbot using IBM Watson conversation
• allow computers to learn by themselves without programming and
• to demonstrate a computer ability to understand human speech or text
About this LectureNumber of Slides: 20
Duration: 60 minutes
Languages Available: English
Request this Lecture
To request this particular lecture, please complete this online form.
Request a Tour
To request a tour with this speaker, please complete this online form.
All requests will be sent to ACM headquarters for review.