High Performance Graphics with VulkanSpeaker: Benjamin Kenwright – Leicester, United Kingdom
Topic(s): Computational Theory, Algorithms and Mathematics
This lecture introducing the listener to the Vulkan cross platform 3D graphics API - including examples and discussion on the practical aspects. The lecture address questions, such as:
• What the Vulkan API does that’s different than previous graphical API (e.g., OpenGL and DirectX)
• What are the elements of Vulkan (high-level overview)
• How do we initialize and setup a basic Vulkan program?
• The practical challenges of working with Vulkan
• What challenges are involved in solving high-performance graphical problems?
• Limitations and advantages of Vulkan
• Real-world applications (e.g., real-time solution, graphics, video games)
• Implementation/practical aspects
About this LectureNumber of Slides: 31
Duration: 60 minutes
Languages Available: English
Request this Lecture
To request this particular lecture, please complete this online form.
Request a Tour
To request a tour with this speaker, please complete this online form.
All requests will be sent to ACM headquarters for review.