Deep Learning for Medical ImagingSpeaker: Geeta Chauhan – Santa Clara, CA, United States
Topic(s): Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural language processing
The talk covers use cases, special challenges and solutions for Deep Learning for Medical Image Analysis. You will learn about:
- Use cases for Deep Learning in Medical Image Analysis
- Different DNN architectures used for Medical Image Analysis
- Special purpose compute / accelerators for Deep Learning (in the Cloud / On-prem)
- How to parallelize your models for faster training of models and serving for inferenceing.
- Optimization techniques to get the best performance from your cluster (like Kubernetes/ Apache Mesos / Spark)
- How to build an efficient Data Pipeline for Medical Image Analysis using Deep Learning
- Resources to jump start your journey - like public data sets, common models used in Medical Image Analysis
Source Slides: http://bit.ly/2tggP1w
About this LectureNumber of Slides: 30 - 40
Duration: 60 minutes
Languages Available: English
Request this Lecture
To request this particular lecture, please complete this online form.
Request a Tour
To request a tour with this speaker, please complete this online form.
All requests will be sent to ACM headquarters for review.