Deep Learning Essentials and ApplicationsSpeaker: Sunil Kumar Vuppala – Bangalore, India
Topic(s): Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural language processing
The talk will cover essentials of deep learning - what is deep learning, why is it needed, why the hype now, how deep learning works - forward/backpropagation and where it can be used? The key takeaways from the session are to cover the introductory concepts of deep learning and where they can be applied in the real world.
• Introduction to Deep Learning – ML vs DL
• What is deep learning?
• Why is it needed? Why the hype now?
• How deep learning works - forward/backpropagation
• Tensorflow playground demonstration
• Why advanced concepts of convolution, Recurrent networks
• Where it can be used?
• Project ideas and Tips to be industry ready
About this LectureNumber of Slides: 35
Duration: 90 minutes
Languages Available: English
Request this Lecture
To request this particular lecture, please complete this online form.
Request a Tour
To request a tour with this speaker, please complete this online form.
All requests will be sent to ACM headquarters for review.