Automation and AI Transformational JourneySpeaker: Sunil Kumar Vuppala – Bangalore, India
Topic(s): Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural language processing
The talk covers transformational journey of automation and AI from retrospective to predictive, Role of Machine Learning and Deep learning in intelligent automation, Usage of different types of data and resources to build various levels of automation.
• Why automation?
• What is the role of AI in automation and use cases
• The present journey of Automation and AI in the industry
• What's next?
• What technologies are making it work?
• How the engineering students can contribute to this journey?
• Connect the engineering subjects to the transformational journey
The key takeaways include:
1. To understand the challenges in Automation and AI
? How engineering students can learn and attempt to solve these problems
About this LectureNumber of Slides: 35
Duration: 90 minutes
Languages Available: English
Request this Lecture
To request this particular lecture, please complete this online form.
Request a Tour
To request a tour with this speaker, please complete this online form.
All requests will be sent to ACM headquarters for review.