Mobile Forensics and Cyber Crime InvestigationsSpeaker: Rizwan Ahmed – Nagpur, India
Topic(s): Security and Privacy
This talk will cover various technical aspects related to Mobile Forensics. This talk will cover following specific topics:
• What is Digital Evidence, Digital Forensics and Mobile Forensics?
• Why Digital Forensics is important?
• Branches of Digital Forensics
• Why do we do forensic examinations?
• Mobile Forensics History
• Forensic data on mobile phones
• Mobile Forensics Extraction Methodologies
• Mobile Device Vulnerabilities
• Detection of Malware and Spyware
• Mobile Forensics: Challenges for InfoSec practitioners
• Seizing Mobile Evidence
About this LectureNumber of Slides: 69
Duration: 60 minutes
Languages Available: English
Request this Lecture
To request this particular lecture, please complete this online form.
Request a Tour
To request a tour with this speaker, please complete this online form.
All requests will be sent to ACM headquarters for review.