Computational Theory, Algorithms and Mathematics
Available Speakers on this Topic
PARAMESHACHARI B D – Mysore, India
Recent Trends in Image Processing and Its Applications
Image processing is an analysis and manipulation of a digitized image to improve its quality using mathematical operations using any form an image such as photograph or video frame; the output of...
Ricardo Baeza-Yates – Palo Alto, CA, United States
This presentation is a tour of different paradigms to design algorithms using one of the most classical algorithmic problems: searching. Starting from sequential search and adding either resources...
User Experience Design for Internet of Things
Internet of Things is recently mentioned as one of the disruptive technologies to change our daily life. For the economical development in regional areas, how IoTs can be...
Dan Garcia – Millbrae, CA, United States
The Beauty and Joy of Binary Numbers
(This is meant for the general public, especially young children)In this interactive demonstration, we explain binary numbers, the foundation of electrical engineering and...
Dharm Singh Jat – Windhoek, AR, Namibia
Evaluation of Video Quality of Service in Wireless Networks
Computer simulation is the research tool of choice for a majority of the wired and wireless network research community and these days most of research works on the network adopt computer...
Futuristic Wireless Networks for Multimedia Applications
Nowadays the IP video traffic over the wireless network is continuously growing due the advances in wireless network technologies and smart mobile communication devices. It is estimated that...
Samee U Khan – Fargo, ND, United States
Universal Design in Learning
It is a well-known fact that the human learning experience is not universal. Consequently, when developing instructional materials, we must be cognizant of techniques and procedures that...
Ramasuri Narayanam – Bangalore, India
Collaborative Decision Making in Complex Adaptive Systems
Collaborative decision making in complex adaptive systems refers to an analytic viewpoint that looks beyond an individual’s cognition to include strategic interactions of individuals...
- Social Network Analysis: Introduction, Key Problems, ApplicationsThis lecture provides introduction to social network science and then proceeds to highlight key representative problems in this area. Finally, it presents several applications of social...
- Strategic and Computational Aspects of Social Network ScienceThis lecture provides the conceptual underpinnings of the use of game theoretic models as well as online multi-agent learning models in social network analysis and brings out how...
Mohammad Sohel Rahman – Dhaka, Bangladesh
String Inference and (non)Lexicographic Ordering
In this lecture we will discuss two interesting but possibly less studied topics from string combinatorics. We will divide the talk into two parts. In the first part, we will briefly present...
Shrisha Rao – Bangalore, India
Resource Management in Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is an increasingly popular paradigm of offering services over the Internet; it is also an active area of research. One key area that calls for innovative approaches, is...
- Sustainability in IT SystemsWhile we all appreciate the ways in which information technology (IT) has revolutionized society, it is becoming increasingly obvious that the full benefits of IT will be available to us...
David G. Stork – Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Computational imaging: Using computing for optics and optics for computing
The discipline of computational imaging involves the design of both the optics and the digital signal processing to achieve a desired digital output. The electro-optical system is hence best...
- Sustainability in IT Systems
- Social Network Analysis: Introduction, Key Problems, Applications
- Collaborative Decision Making in Complex Adaptive Systems
- Evaluation of Video Quality of Service in Wireless Networks