Hardware, Power and Energy
Available Speakers on this Topic
Todd Michael Austin – Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Peering into the Post Moore's Law World
With the end of Moore’s Law arriving soon, there is much concern for the future of computing. Rightly, much of the research community’s focus has turned toward heterogeneous parallel...
Ganesh Lalitha Gopalakrishnan – Salt Lake City, UT, United States
System Resilience: Amplify Failures, Detect, or Both?
As we cram billion of transistors into a chip, and build computers with thousands of such chips, the probability of system state bits transiently getting corrupted due to system noise and...
Sakthivel Ramachandran – VELLORE, India
CMOS Fault detection and Correction ? Building a Reliable Reconfigurable and Robust System
In the last few years CMOS technology has become increasingly dominant for realizing Very Large Scale Integrated (VLSI) circuits. The popularity of this technology is due to its high...
- Extreme Low power Optimization Techniques- Opportunities and ChallengesLow power has emerged as a principal theme in today's world of electronics industries. Power dissipation has become an important consideration as performance and area for VLSI Chip...
- Timing Aware High Level Synthesis for Efficient Digital system buildingThe timing closure problem is one of the most important problems in the design automation. However, the rapid increase of the impact of the process variation on circuit timing makes the...
Bidyadhar Subudhi – Ponda Goa, India
A Muti-agent Distributed Control of a Microgrid
A microgrid is a small-scale power system that facilitates integration of Distributed Generations (solar photovoltaic, and wind turbine etc.), local loads and energy storage units. This lecture...
Adaptive Filtering Approaches to Control Maximum Power Extraction and Grid Synchronization of PV systems
In the recent years more research and development activities are directed on generating power from renewable sources such as solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind energy systems to meet the...
Jean Vanderdonckt – Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium
Pen-based gestures and sketching.
Incorporating pen-based gestures in a graphical user interface induces several questions: which gesture should represent which command? What is the most appropriate gesture set when all gestures...
- Pen-based gestures and sketching.
- Extreme Low power Optimization Techniques- Opportunities and Challenges
- CMOS Fault detection and Correction ? Building a Reliable Reconfigurable and Robust System